Manage your financials through your finger tips. NBK Mobile Banking offers you a safe and secure way to conduct your transactions no matter where you are, 24 hours a day. The application is available for iPhone®, iPad®, iPodTouch®, BlackBerry® and Android®. It is there to cater to your every banking need and action from your device.
To download the application please click the link below:
Enjoy the available services on the Mobile Banking application
- Make transfers between your accounts, to other NBK accounts, accounts at other banks locally and internationally.
*Tips to successfully conduct foreign currency transfers:
As per the Central Bank regulations, you will need to enter the “Purpose of Transfer” after filling in the “Transfer Form” to successfully process your foreign currency transfer:
- Select a “Purpose of Transfer” from the drop down menu.
- You will need to type in additional details in the second field, for example the invoice number, name of the charity for charitable donations, salary for the month of, etc. If the reason for your transfer is not listed, please select “Other” and specify your purpose.
- View the history of transactions made on your account
- View the balance and transactions on your credit cards, loans, or deposits
- Make payments to your credit card, and pay telephone bills to Zain, Wataniya and Ministry of Communication
- Find our branches through a branch locator
- Find our Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) across Kuwait
- Request printed statements and make request checkbooks
- Mobile Banking is free of charge and available anytime round the clock
- You will be able to manage your accounts at your convenience instead of visiting the branch
- You can use this service from inside and outside Kuwait as long as you are connected to the internet
- Passwords will not be saved. You will need to enter your password every time you login to access your account
- First enrollment will be through Watani Online to insure validity
- New beneficiaries should be created through Watani Online to show on the Mobile Banking application
- Login to Watani Online and select “NBK Mobile Banking” from the navigation tool bar, then “Download Application”
- You will be asked to select your device (Blackberry, iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch) and confirm your registered mobile number on Watani Online. Please call Hala Watani at 1801801 to update your new number if not updated
- You will be receiving an SMS message with a link to download the application and complete the process
- Once application is downloaded on the device, the “registration code” will be displayed
- Login to Watani Online and select “ NBK Mobile Banking” then “Enrollment”
- Enter the registration code from the application on your mobile to Watani Online, accept the terms & conditions, then select “Submit”
- The “Activation code will be displayed. Enter your activation code and phone number from WOL to your device and tap “Enroll”
- You will be asked to set your Mobile Banking password. The Password should be 7 characters and above (A combination of letters, numbers, and symbols) and should not been used before
* Important note for Blackberry users should select “BIS” option at the “Select Access Point“ during the enrollment process.
For assistance, Hala Watani team will be at your service at 1801801