NBK Kuwait Equity Fund
Objective & Strategy
- The Fund will seek long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in Kuwaiti domiciled, listed equities.
- From time-to-time, and not ordinarily exceeding 20% of the NAV of the Fund, the Investment Manager may choose to invest in non-Kuwaiti stocks that he deems to have significant exposure to the Kuwaiti economy.
- To help measure the success of the Fund, its performance will be measured against the Benchmark (S&P Kuwait Custom Index).
- Easy access to your money on a monthly basis.
- Investing in equities with strong fundamentals and good long-term prospectus.
- Measure Fund performance against MSCI Kuwaiti Index.
|Performance As of 23 March 2017||Fund||Benchmark|
|First Financial Year||-38.22% || -47.47%|
|Annualized 3 Year Return Since Inception|| -17.46%||-16.74% |
|Annualized 6 Year Return Since Inception|| -6.30%||-6.72% |
|End of Q4'16 (Since Inception)|| -33.98%||-35.36% |
|Annualized Return Since Inception|| -4.19%||-3.60% |
NAV KD 0.66992 23 March 2017