- What is POS Redemption?
POS Redemption service will allow NBK Credit Cardholders to instantly redeem their NBK Rewards balance on the spot at the Point of Sale machines while paying for their purchases in participating NBK Rewards outlets. This means that the points can be used to pay their purchases.
- What is the validity of the NBKR points?
NBK Rewards balance is valid for 24 months from the date of the transaction, while vouchers are valid for 3 months starting from the date of issuance and can be renewed only once for another 3 months.
- Can the customer accumulate and redeem points through all NBK cards?
No, only through using NBK Credit cards.
- Who are the eligible customers/segments for this program?
All NBK credit cardholders regardless of their segment or the type of credit card that they hold.
- Can customers redeem the accumulated NBKR balance from all his/her credit cards using one of them?
Yes, as long as all credit cards are under the same Civil ID number the NBKR balance would be accumulated and it would be possible to redeem it together. However, balance accumulated on supplementary cards, can only be redeemed separately and cannot be combined with the other cards.
- Is there any possibility to refund or modify the redeemed points in case of an error made by stores staff?
No, Points are non-refundable nor reversible, however refund can be done only through the participating outlet/merchant, where the transaction took place; the merchant will communicate the case officially to the bank in order to refund the customer as per the Program’s terms and conditions, as well as for the participating outlets refund policy.
- Will the customer receive a notification stating the NBKR balance?
Yes, the points balance will be reflected on the purchase slip which the customer gets from the merchant.
- Can the customer accumulate and/ or redeem NBK Rewards balance from any shop?
No, only through the NBK Rewards participating outlets.
- Can the customer pay using his/her points and any other payment method in the same transaction?
- Customers can use the NBKR balance to pay part of his/ her bill and the remaining balance can be paid using (Debit card, Credit Card or cash).
- Can use NBK Rewards balance to pay the total bill
- Or can choose not to use the points and pay with his/her credit card.