- What is the NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card?
The NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card works like a normal debit card, only better. It comes with a diverse selection of offers and benefits including travel, dining, shopping, lifestyle, automatic purchase protection, extended warranty cover and emergency assistance abroad. Making this card, not only your every day companion but also you travel companion.
- Who is eligible for the NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card?
The NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card is currently available for Thahabi, Privilege Banking and Private Banking Customers.
- Where can I use the NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card?
The NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card provides direct access to your account and can be used at millions of locations worldwide at ATMs, Point of Sales and local websites.
- What privileges does the NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card provide?
Below is a list of the main features and benefits of the NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card. For more information kindly click here
- My VISA Electron card has just been replaced with NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card, will my card have the same card number as my existing NBK Visa Electron Debit Card?
No. You will receive an NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card with a new card number and a new PIN.
- My VISA Electron card has just been replaced with a NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card, what is going to happen?
If your card has been replaced with a NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card:
- Your debit card number has changed
- You will receive a new PIN, this number can be changed at the nearest ATM or branch
- NBK Online Banking login is required with your new card number. You can use your old card’s password to login. You will not be able to access NBK Online Banking once your old card expires. Once the login is complete, your beneficiary list and transfer limit will be updated to what it was before
- Accounts linked to your old card will also be reflected on your new card
- How do I join NBK Online Banking with my new NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card?
NBK Online Banking registration process is as follow:
- Visit nbk.com
- At the NBK Online Banking page select ‘Join’ option
- Enter your new NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card number
- Enter your PIN
- Follow the process
If assistance is required please call 1801801 or your Personal Banking Officer or Relationship Manager.
- How can I change my NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card PIN?
You will be able to change the PIN through NBK ATMs or branches.
- What should I do if I cannot remember my NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card PIN?
You can visit any NBK branch and reset your PIN.
- Is there an annual fee for NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card?
No, the NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card is free and you will not be charged an annual nor issuance fee.
- Can I link more than one account to one NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card?
Yes, you will be able to link more than one account to your debit card through the branch.
- Will my NBK Visa Platinum Debit Card purchases appear on my account statement?
Yes, whenever you make purchases with your card, all POS and ATM, local and international transactions will appear on your account statement, along with other transaction such as transfers, CDM deposits and etc. Having all your transactions in one statement will help you manage your account balances better.
- What happens if my card is lost, stolen or misused?
To report that your card is lost, stolen or misused, please call the NBK Call Center on:
1801801 for local calls
+965 22248361 for international calls
- How is the FX rate calculated when using NBK Cards abroad?
The transaction amount in foreign currency will be converted to KD using the current exchange rate with a 2.75% markup to the rate.