Transfers are now easier, faster and more convenient with NBK!
Make local transfers in Kuwaiti Dinars using NBK Online Banking or the NBK Mobile Banking App before 12:00 pm and your transfer will be credited to your beneficiary’s account on the same day. If you make a transfer after 12:00 pm, the transfer will be credited the next working day.*
If you are an NBK customer who has a beneficiary that resides in the UK, USA, Canada, or India, please ensure that your beneficiary’s details are up-to-date and enter the required transfer code to enjoy faster transfers through our Online Banking or Mobile Banking App!
|United Kingdom||Field length is 6 digits||Sort Code||123456|
|United States of America||Field length is 9 digits||Routing Number||123456789|
|India||Field length is 11 characters and can be a combination of alphabetical characters and numbers or just numbers ||IFSC|
(Indian Financial System Code)
|Canada||Transit code is required to be entered before the account number ( 5 digits Transit Code + Account Number)||Transit Code||12345|
For transfers to USA, UK, India or Canada please fill out the following field:
- Click on Create International Beneficiary
- Select the country (USA – UK, India or Canada)
- Enter the account number
- Enter Bank name and address
- Enter the 9 digits “Routing Number “ in the “ Banking Clearing Code”
- Enter the 6 digits “Sort Code” in the “Banking Clearing Code”
- Enter the 11 digits “IFSC Code” in the “Banking Clearing Code”
- Enter the 5 digits “Transit Code” before the account number in the “Account Number“ field without spaces
*Terms and conditions apply.